Sunday, November 27, 2011

11/11/28

Took some time off and was chasing the alusive White Tail Deer!  If you have any Paleo or gret Zone recipes send em' in and i will start posting a weekly meal.
Ph I: Strength: Dealift
5x5x5x5x5

Ph II: CrossFit Games Open 11.5
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Power cleans (145lbs / 65kg)
10 Toes to bar
15 Wall balls (20lbs to 10' target)

Ph III: Core
200 Abmat Sit ups
Sampson Stretch 3x90 Second Holds

Congratulations to those who have emailed CFR in getting their first Muscle Up! Way to Go! Keep on driving and help your fellow warrior or athlete achieve that muscle up.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know the recipe but I had an amazing venison chili at the capitol cafeteria in DC....It was so good, and I don't think it had beans or anything in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wife made an amazing Paleo Chorizo chili. Good stuff. I can give you or phil the recipe.
    CFR

    ReplyDelete